The end of an era? [videorecording] : new perspectives on Edwardian art / international symposium : Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, Saturday May 11, 2013.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 5 videodisc (DVD) (80 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 216Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
Recording of the keynote address by Angus Trumble on May 10, 2013 Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, and the symposium panels on Saturday May 11 coinciding with the exhibition, Edwardian opulence: British art at the dawn of the twentieth century at the Center February 28 - June 2, 2013.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Edwardian -- Themes and motives.
- Disc  The rhythm of time in the arts of Edwardian Britain / A. Trumble.--Disc  Panel I. Edwardians, then & now / M. O'Neill, A. Trumble, A.W. Rager.--Disc  Panel 2. Edwardian identities / S. Sidlauskas, L. Ferber--Disc  Panel 3. Edwardian empire / S. Turner, A. Inglis--Disc  Panel 4. Edwardian modernisms / G. Brockington, T. Barringer.