John V. Harrison & Co. : (successors to R. Wootten & Co.) : (late Josh. Barton) : glue manufacturers, Grange Road, Bermondsey.
- Bermondsey : John V. Harrison & Co., [approximately 1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 7 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP968 .J64 1840 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Engraved trade card for John V. Harrison & Co., Bermondsey.
Contemporary publications note J.V. Harrison as a glue maker in approximately 1840.
- Subject Terms:
- Glue -- Great Britain.John V. Harrison & Co.
- Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1840.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John V. Harrison & Co., John V. Harrison & Co. , [approximately 1840?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.