Lingley, John (Brewer), [Bill of receipt by John Lingley, for the purchase of beer by Captain Richey, 1783], 1783
- [Bill of receipt by John Lingley, for the purchase of beer by Captain Richey, 1783].
- [Great Britain], 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 77 x 172 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 44Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "October the 1, 1783. Received of Capt. Richey the sume of 7 s. 0 d., [illegible] for ships beer. John Lingley, his [cross] marke."
In pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Beer -- Great Britain.Beverages -- Great Britain.Brewers -- Great Britain.Lingley, John (Brewer)Richey, Captain.Seafaring life -- Great Britain.
- Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.