The Sunday sale: the Edward and Millicent Carew-Shaw bequest, to benefit medical research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem : Christie's, South Kensington, Sunday 4 March 2007 at 11:30 am (lots 1-348) ; Furniture & decorative objects, Tuesday 6 March 2007 at 10:30 am (lots 401-612) ; Natural history, Tuesday 6 March 2007 at 2 pm (lots 850-959) ; British, Continental & Russian pictures, Wednesday 7 March 2007 at 10:30 am (Lots 1100-1485)
- Additional Title(s):
Christie's South Kensington Interior sales
- South Kensington : Christie's, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p.: ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 2007 MarchAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Sale code: HSE 5273 / FRN 5176 / MSI 5248 / OMP 5108
- Subject Terms:
- Ceramics -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament -- Catalogs.Furniture -- Catalogs.Rugs -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
The Sunday sale: the Edward and Millicent Carew-Shaw bequest, to benefit medical research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem , 2007