The Sunday sale: the Edward and Millicent Carew-Shaw bequest, to benefit medical research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem , 2007
- The Sunday sale: the Edward and Millicent Carew-Shaw bequest, to benefit medical research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem : Christie's, South Kensington, Sunday 4 March 2007 at 11:30 am (lots 1-348) ; Furniture & decorative objects, Tuesday 6 March 2007 at 10:30 am (lots 401-612) ; Natural history, Tuesday 6 March 2007 at 2 pm (lots 850-959) ; British, Continental & Russian pictures, Wednesday 7 March 2007 at 10:30 am (Lots 1100-1485)
- Alternate Title(s):
- Christie's South Kensington Interior sales
- South Kensington : Christie's, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p.: ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 2007 MarchAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sale code: HSE 5273 / FRN 5176 / MSI 5248 / OMP 5108
- Subject Terms:
- Ceramics -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament -- Catalogs.Furniture -- Catalogs.Rugs -- Catalogs.