Hiler, Hilaire, 1898-1966, Bibliography of costume , [1994?]
- Bibliography of costume : a dictionary catalog of about eight thousand books and periodicals / compiled by Hilaire and Meyer Hiler, edited by Helen Grant Cushing ; assisted by Adah V. Morris.
- Mansfield, Conn. : Marino, [1994?]
- Physical Description:
- xl, 911 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5691 .H55 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Costumes and ideologies": p. xi- xxxix.
"Explanations" on front end-papers.
Originally published by H.W. Wilson Company, New York, 1939.
Facsimile ed. produced in 1994, according to Books in Print.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Bibliography.Kleding.