Phillipps, Charles Spencer March, Horse and man, 1869
- Horse and man. By C.S. March Phillipps ...
- London : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 131, 32 p. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1723Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN UZSF309 P45: Autograph of Henry E. Coe.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering on spine. Bound by Edmonds & Remnants, London (ticket). Publisher's ads. Spine height: 7 inches.
Publisher's catalogue, Sept. 1868: 32 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Coe, Henry E. -- Autograph.Horsemanship.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.