IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pottinger, Henry, Sir, 1789-1856, Travels in Beloochistan and Sinde , 1816
Travels in Beloochistan and Sinde : accompanied by a geographical and historical account of those countries : with a map / by Lieutenant Henry Pottinger.
- Additional Title(s):
Pottinger's travels and memoir
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 423 p.,  leaves of plates ( folded) : col. ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS392.B24 P68 1816+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Spine title, on publisher's printed label: Pottinger's travels and memoir.
Printed by A. Strahan, New-Street-Square, London.
Aquatint frontispiece is unsigned.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original brown paper-covered boards as issued. , 8 p. Includes publisher's advertisments tipped in at front, 2, 8 p. not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Baluchistan -- Description and travel.Baluchistan -- History.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1816.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Sindh (Pakistan) -- Description and travel.Sindh (Pakistan) -- History.Strahan, A. -- Printer.
- Travel literature.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1816.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.