Cross, Robert Lionel, The living past, a Victorian heritage , 1975
- The living past, a Victorian heritage : the origins, building, use and renewal of the Town Hall and Corn Exchange, Cornhill, Ipswich / by R.L. Cross.
- [Ipswich] : Borough of Ipswich, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- , 141 p. : ill., facsims., plans. ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE DA690.I6 C76 1975 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Ipswich (England) -- History.