[Billhead of Maple & Co., London, for purchases by R.W. Stevenson].
- Additional Title(s):
Bought of Maple & Co. carpet factors, upholsterers & cabinet manufacturers
- London : Maple & Co., 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 26 x 21 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "Bought of Maple & Co. carpet factors, upholsterers & cabinet manufacturers."
"145, 146, 147, 148, & 149 Tottenham Court Road. 1 to 15 Tottenham Place, 2,3,4,5,6,12,13 & 14 Grafton St., East".
With a wood-engraved illustration of the Maple & Co. storefront by Waterlow & Sons.
Completed in pen and black ink.
Records purchase of "1 American walnut commode" for £1/15/0, with a 5% discount, for a bill of £1/13/3. Receipt of payment is recorded on 23/12/1881.
- Subject Terms:
- Chests -- Great Britain.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Furniture -- Great Britain.House furnishings industry and trade -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Maple & Co.Stevenson, Robert W., active 1881-1891.Storefronts -- Great Britain.
- Receipts (financial records)
Wood engravings -- 1881.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Maple & Co., [Billhead of Maple & Co., London, for purchases by R.W. Stevenson], 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.