From still life to the screen : print culture, display, and the materiality of the image in eighteenth-century London / Joseph Monteyne.
- [New Haven] : Yale University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 280 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNE631.L66 M655 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Consumer goods -- England -- London -- History -- 18th century.Prints -- Social aspects -- England -- London.Prints, English -- England -- London -- 17th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Monteyne, Joseph, From still life to the screen ,