George Wostenholm & Son (Sheffield, England), Geo. Wostenholm & Son's, Ltd. , [not before 1875]
Geo. Wostenholm & Son's, Ltd. : Sheffield, England : the finest cutlery in the world.
- Sheffield : Geo. Wostenholm & Son's, Ltd., [not before 1875]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 10 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 11View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The firm of George Wostenholm and Son formed into a limited company in 1875.
"Trade mark. I*XL."
- Subject Terms:
- Cutlery -- Great Britain.Cutlery trade -- Great Britain.George Wostenholm & Son (Sheffield, England)House furnishings -- Great Britain.Sheffield (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Tableware -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- 1875.
Trade cards (advertising)
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.