Turrill, John, J. Turrill, manufacturer of dressings cases, writing desks, leather travelling cases, work boxes, &c. , [between 1830 and 1840?]
- J. Turrill, manufacturer of dressings cases, writing desks, leather travelling cases, work boxes, &c. : 250, Regent Street, near Oxford Street, London.
- London : J. Bradley, printer, 78 Great Titchfield Street, [between 1830 and 1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages) : illustrations ; 15 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 12Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertising handbill for John Turrill, manufactuer at London, with a list of products manufactured on the verso.
John Turrill is listed at this address in various publications throughout the 1830s.
The front bears two wood-engraved illustrations of Turrill's storefront ("Argyll rooms"), depicted before and after the fire of January, 1830.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradley, J., -- printer.Cutlery -- Great Britain.Desks -- Great Britain.Dressing & grooming equipment.House furnishings -- Great Britain.Leather goods -- Great Britain.Stationery -- Great Britain.Storefronts -- Great Britain.Turrill, John, furiture maker.
Fliers (printed matter)
Wood engravings -- 1830-1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.