Osborn, Joseph (Draper), [Billhead recording cloth purchases from Joseph Osborn, linen and woollen draper, Dunstable], [approximately 1850?]
- [Billhead recording cloth purchases from Joseph Osborn, linen and woollen draper, Dunstable].
- Alternate Title(s):
- Bot. of George Osborn
- Dunstable : Joseph Osborn, [approximately 1850?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 12 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 13Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Records the purchase of lissete and holland fabric, for bill of £0/9/7. Date and name of the buyer are unidentified.
"Bot. of George Osborn, linen & woollen draper, hosier, hatter and glover." The word "George" has been crossed through and replaced with "Joseph," in pen and black ink.
"Blankets sheetings, carpets, table linens &c., funerals furnished & every description of family mourning."
The will of George Osborn, of Dunstable, is dated 1851.
Completed in graphite.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clothing trade -- Great Britain.Drapery industry -- Great Britain.House furnishings -- Great Britain.Mourning clothing & dress.Osborn, George (Draper)Osborn, Joseph (Draper)Woolen goods industry -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.