[Billhead of Randall Farr & Co., builder, London, for window cleaning provided to Miss Sparling].
- Additional Title(s):
Dr. to Randall Farr & Co. builders, decorators, upholsterers and house and estate agents
- London : Randall Farr & Co., 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 19 x 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 14View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- The wood-engraved billhead features an image of the Randall Farr & Co. storefront.
"Dr. to Randall Farr & Co. Builders, decorators, upholsterers and house and estate agents. 7, Cambridge Place, Norfolk Square, W."
"Your favours and recommendations are most respectully solicited."
"Estimates given for general repairs."
Completed in pen and black ink.
Records a bill to Miss Sparling (of 20 Stratford Place) for window cleaning, at a charge of £0/12/0. Dated at top: "London., [May 5th], 18". Farr records receipt of payment on Oct. 19th, 1880.
- Subject Terms:
- Cleaning -- Great Britain.House furnishings -- Great Britain.Randall Farr & Co. (London, England)Storefronts -- Great Britain.Window cleaning -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1880.
Receipts (financial records)
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Randall Farr & Co. (London, England), [Billhead of Randall Farr & Co., builder, London, for window cleaning provided to Miss Sparling], 1880
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.