T. Daft & Son, manufacturers of metallic hot-houses and every description of horticultural buildings : and copper sashes, sky lights, fan lights, &c. : Livery Street, near Colmore Row, Birmingham.
- Birmingham : T. Daft and Son, approximately 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : lithograph ; sheet 14 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB416 .D34 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Thomas Barnabas Daft (1816-1878) was an iron founder and manufacturer of metallic hot houses, maker of philosophical appartus, and manager of an India rubber works. See: Boase, F. Modern English biography.
"On the most improved principles, and at very reduced prices."
"W. Daniell, lithog., 88 New St., Birmm."
Lithographed trade card for T. Daft and Son. With illustrations of hothouses and windows by Daft.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects and builders -- Great Britain.Building -- Great Britain.Building trades -- Great Britain.Greenhouses -- Design and constructionGreenhouses -- Great Britain.Skylights -- Great Britain.T. Daft & Son (Birmingham, England)Windows -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- 1850.
Trade cards (advertising)
YCBA Collections Search
T. Daft & Son (Birmingham, England), T. Daft & Son, manufacturers of metallic hot-houses and every description of horticultural buildings , approximately 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.