Drawing taught, G. Taluer.
- Sandwich : Giraud, printer, [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 65 x 92 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 .T35 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Having met with the support and approbation of the gentry and residents during his last visit to Sandwich, begs to make known his intention of teaching drawing in all its various branches, during his present stay, at Mr. Watts's, opposite the post office."
"Likenesses most accurately taken: in crayons, £0/5/0, in colours £0/10/6, whole length figures £1/1/0."
Trade card of G. Taluer, printed letterpress, on blue paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Great Britain.Artists -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Portrait drawing, English.Portraits -- Great Britain.Sandwich (England) -- Social life and customs.Taluer, G.
Trade cards (advertising)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.