S.A., her book.
- Additional Title(s):
A.S., her book
- Great Britain, approximately 1920?
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookplate : lithograph ; 65 x 61 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ994.G7 S3 1920 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed in offset lithography.
Bookplate on cream glazed paper. At center is the intertwined monogram "S.A." (or "A.S."), behind which is a proscenium, with curtains closed.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookplates, English.Theater.
Photomechanical prints -- 1920.
Glazed papers -- England -- 1920.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.