[Almanac for 1881].
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 91 x 60 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY751.Z7 A46 1881 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Almanac lacks front and back covers. Text printed within gold border. Pages 3-6 each have an illustration of a figure titled "Rain-Time", "Sun-Time", "Corn-Time", "Past-Time". Binding stitched and tied with black thread.
Contains information on legal holidays, business law, value of foreign money, interest table, postage to foreign countries, church calender, Poem ("The water mill"), the four seasons and their start dates, and a list of the American Presidents of the United States ending with Rutherford Hayes, who served in office from 1877-1881. Easter Sunday is listed in the church calendar as falling on April 17 which occurred in 1881.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English -- 19th century.
- Almanacs -- Great Britain -- 1881.
Chromolithographs -- 1881.
Poems -- 1881.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.