Ye cvstoms & manners of Ye Englyshe people : How the ladyes of Englande doe dresse.
- Additional Title(s):
Ye customs & manners of Ye English people
Ye customs and manners of Ye English people
How the ladyes of Englande doe dresse
How the ladys of England do dress
Customs & manners of the Englyshe people
Customs and manners of the English people
- London : Rock & Co., [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : etching ; 9 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6175 .D694 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Sheet of notepaper, with torn edge, with illustration at top from Doyle's work, Manners and customs of ye Englyshe, first published in 1849.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons.Costume -- Great Britain -- 19th century.English wit and humor.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Caricatures and cartoons.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Humor.Satire, English.
- Etchings -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Doyle, Richard, 1824-1883, Ye cvstoms & manners of Ye Englyshe people , [approximately 1850]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.