Charles Skipper & East (London, England), Charles Skipper & East, engravers, printers , [between 1833 and 1877]
Charles Skipper & East, engravers, printers : patent ledger and account book manufactuers, St. Dunstan's Hill, London.
- London : Charles Skipper & East, [between 1833 and 1877]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 63 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Pr 25Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Bankers supplied with checks and notes on water mark'd paper."
Charles Skipper & East were active at this address from 1833 to 1877. See: British Book Trade Index.
Printed on paper with fine moiré design.
- Subject Terms:
- Account books -- Great Britain.Bank notes -- Great Britain.Book industries and trade -- Great Britain.Charles Skipper & East (London, England)Commercial printing -- Great Britain.Engravers -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Great Britain.Printers -- Great Britain.Printing -- Great Britain.Stationery trade -- Great Britain.
Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1833-1877.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.