IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pigot, James, 1769-1843, Pigot, engraver & copper plate printer , [between 1810 and 1821]
Pigot, engraver & copper plate printer : no. 11, Fountain Street, Manchester.
- [Manchester] : [James Pigot], [between 1810 and 1821]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 60 x 78 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Pr 27Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- James Pigot was active at this address from 1810 to 1821 (and possibly 1831). See: Worms, L. British map engravers.
"Gold & silver stars & labels neatly executed."
Engraved trade card.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain.Commercial printing -- Great Britain.Engravers -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Great Britain.Pigot, James, 1769-1843.Printers -- Great Britain.Printing -- Great Britain.
Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1810-1821.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.