Coates & Yates (Rochdale, England), Coates & Yates, artistic printers , [approximately 1890]
Coates & Yates, artistic printers : 20, Yorkshire Street, Rochdale.
- London : Charles Skipper & East, [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 13 x 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Pr 28Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- "Fine work! Fair prices! Novel effects! Original designs!"
The work of Coates & Yates is noted in The printers' international specimen exchange (1889), The printing world (1892), and The British printer (1893).
Trade card. Printed in gold, red, and blue.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain.Coates & Yates (Rochdale, England)Color printing -- Great Britain.Commercial printing -- Great Britain.Printers -- Great Britain.Printing -- Great Britain.Stationery trade -- Great Britain.
Trade cards (advertising)
Chromoxylographs -- 1890.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.