Billhead of William Hobbs & Sons, Maidstone, for parcelling bags purchased by Honnors Ltd.
- Additional Title(s):
Bot. of William Hobbs & Sons, Ltd
- Maidstone : William Hobbs & Sons, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustration ; 26 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Pr 30Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "Bot. of William Hobbs & Sons, Ltd. Wholesale stationers. Account book, envelope, and paper bag manufacturers. Chromolithographers. Engravers & printers. Show card manufacturers, &c. Established 1841."
With an illustration of the Kent Paper Works, Maidstone.
Completed in typescript.
Records the purchase of 1 qrs. 6 lbs. of "B.B. H.M. Kraft parcellings bags to pattern @ 70/-," for a bill of £1/1/3. The purchaser is a corn and seed merchant in Maidstone.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers -- Great Britain.Kent Paper Works (Maidstone, England)Lithographers -- Great Britain.Paper products industry -- Great Britain.Printers -- Great Britain.Printing -- Great Britain.Stationery trade -- Great Britain.William Hobbs & Sons.
YCBA Collections Search
William Hobbs & Sons, Billhead of William Hobbs & Sons, Maidstone, for parcelling bags purchased by Honnors Ltd, 1940
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.