Alfred Savage Ltd., Oxford University , [between 1961 and 1963]
- Oxford University : arms of the colleges of Oxford.
- Oxford : Alfred Savage, Ltd., [between 1961 and 1963]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard ; 14 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ed 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The illustration on the front of the postcard bears the arms of each of 29 colleges of Oxford University. It includes St. Peter's Hall (founded 1961) but not St. Anthony's (founded 1963).
- Subject Terms:
- Devices (Heraldry) -- Great Britain.Universities and colleges -- Great Britain.University of Oxford.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.