IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Alfred Savage Ltd., Oxford University , [between 1961 and 1963]
Oxford University : arms of the colleges of Oxford.
- Oxford : Alfred Savage, Ltd., [between 1961 and 1963]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 14 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLB2389 .S28 1961Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- The illustration on the front of the postcard bears the arms of each of 29 colleges of Oxford University. It includes St. Peter's Hall (founded 1961) but not St. Anthony's (founded 1963).
- Subject Terms:
- Devices (Heraldry) -- Great Britain.Universities and colleges -- Great Britain.University of Oxford.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.