Bill for school expenses from Broomfield Hall for Miss Dodson.
- Additional Title(s):
Broomfield Hall, Kidderminster. Dr. to E.F. Ridley & C.E. Bennett.
- Kidderminster, December 19, 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (4 pages) ; 21 x 26 cm, folded to 21 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ed 7Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "Broomfield Hall, Kidderminster. Dr. to E.F. Ridley & C.E. Bennett."--Billhead.
Records school expenses for Miss Dodson for board and tuition, piano, solo singing, dancing and calistenics, sheet music, stationery, laundress, entertainments, travelling expenses, boot bill, sundries and library, totaling £24/1/0.5.
"The [Spring] term will commence on [Tuesday, Jan. 30. 1883]. It is particularly requested that all pupils return punctually, and that accounts may be settled on or before the above date."--Leaf .
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bennett, C. E.Boarding schools -- Great Britain.Broomfield Hall (Kidderminster, England)Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Ridley, E. F.Schools -- England -- Kidderminster.Women -- Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- School bills.
Receipts (financial records)
YCBA Collections Search
Broomfield Hall (Kidderminster, England), Bill for school expenses from Broomfield Hall for Miss Dodson, December 19, 1882
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.