King's Lodge Academy (Exeter, England), Bill for school expenses at King's Lodge Academy, Exeter, to be paid to the Messrs. Quicke, 1850
- Bill for school expenses at King's Lodge Academy, Exeter, to be paid to the Messrs. Quicke.
- Exeter, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 23 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ed 11Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Records school expenses of 1/4 year's tuition of Master Head (or Heal?). Expenses include: fire subscription, copy books, pens and ink, use of books, cipher book, grammar, and spelling book, totaling £4/17/3. Receipt of payment is recorded by Thos. Quicke, Nov. 9, 1850.
Includes detailed description of the school's services on pages 2 and 3.
"Spencer, printer, Exeter."--Foot of page .
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.King's Lodge Academy (Exeter, England)Quicke, Thomas Royle, active 1850.Schools -- England -- Exeter.Spencer -- Printer.
- School bills.
Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.