Anchor Line (Firm), Programme of events, Sunday, February 9th, 1930 , 1930
Programme of events, Sunday, February 9th, 1930 : T.S.S. "Caledonia", Anchor Line.
- Additional Title(s):
- Scotland : Anchor Line, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (4 unnumbered pages) : illustrations ; 19 x 24 cm, folded to 19 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVM383.A534 P764 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "T.S.S. 'Caledonia', Commander A. Collie. Grand Concert will be held in second class dining saloon, Sunday, 9th February, 1930, at 9 p.m. Chairman: J. Howard Thomas."--Caption, page .
The program includes orchestral performance, songs, dance, and "an interpretive workout." Program printed within ornamental border decorated with swastikas.
Title on front cover: Concert programme.
Printed on yellow paper. Front cover bears an illustration of a woman flanked by a pair of satyrs.
"Publicity Arts Ltd."
"Anchor line. Glasgow-New York-Liverpool-Bombay"--Page 4.
- Subject Terms:
- Anchor Line (Firm)Caledonia (Ship)Concerts -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Ocean liners -- Great Britain.Passenger ships -- Great Britain.Revues -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.