Lloyd, Mr., active 1795, Bill for school expenses for Cyrill Clough, at Henry Lloyd's school, 1795
- Bill for school expenses for Cyrill Clough, at Henry Lloyd's school.
- Great Britain, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (4 pages) ; 25 x 42 cm, folded to 25 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ed 16Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Expenses include: board and tuition to Christmas 1795, books, pocket money, apothecary, dancing master, shoe maker, shoe cleaner, tailor, hair cutter, school fire and cleaning, voluntary contribution to news-paper, sergeant. &c., and usual present to servants, totaling £19/11/6. Receipt of payment recorded by H. Lloyd on Christmas, 1795.
"Mr. Lloyd sends respects to Mr. Clough, and agreeably to his desire, his son's account. The last article in which was omitted thro' haste at Mids. It is hoped that considerable improvement will be observed by Mr. C. Mrs. L. unites in respect to Mr. C. & family."--Page 3.
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Boarding schools -- Great Britain.Education -- Great Britain -- 18th century.Schools -- Great Britain.
- School bills.
Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.