Dickinson, A. E. C., active 1892, Bill for expenses at Grove House School, Highgate, June 14, 1892
- Bill for expenses at Grove House School, Highgate.
- London, June 14, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ; 21 x 26 cm, folded to 21 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ed 17Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Expenses include: "half term's education of son, to July 29, 1892," drilling, drawing, drawing materials and mounts, school cap, two pieces of music, printed books (grammar, geography, history, arithmetic, reader, Latin, French and spelling), totaling £3/6/3. Receipt of payment is not recorded.
The bill is addressed to R. Stevenson, Esq., to be paid to A.E.C. Dickinson.
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickinson, A. E. C., active 1892.Education -- Great Britain.Grove House School (London, England)Schools -- Great Britain.
- School bills.
Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.