Duke of York's Theatre (London, England), [Program for the the Duke of York's Theatre production of Pink string and sealing wax, by Roland Pertwee], 
[Program for the the Duke of York's Theatre production of Pink string and sealing wax, by Roland Pertwee].
- London : Published by Payne-Jennings & Killick Ltd., 168, Regent St., W.I. and printed by J. Waddington, Ltd., London & Leeds, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 10 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ent 4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The play was first performed at the Duke of York's on September 1, 1943. See: New Cambridge bibliography of English literature.
Cast: Margaret Barton, Iris Hoey, Philip Friend, David Horne, Audrey Hesketh, Dorothy Hyson, Cecil Bevan, Eric Micklewood, Shelagh Furley.
"The play directed by William Armstrong."--Page .
"The orchestra under the direction of Leslie Bridgewater."--Page .
Page  bears an advertisement for the Comedy Theatre's production of "The Fur Coat."
Includes advertisements for Tolly Ale, Ridgways tea, Schweppes table waters, Huntley & Palmers cake, Silver's super snack bar, Whiteway's Devon Cyders, Jenner's golden ale, Barclay's lager, and the Merchant Navy Comforts Service.
Includes air raid instructions, page .
Pagination statement includes wrappers.
Imprint from foot of page .
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Armstrong, William, 1882-1952.Barton, Margaret (Actress)Bevan, Cecil, 1875-1953.Bridgewater, Leslie, 1893-1975.Duke of York's Theatre (London, England)Friend, Philip, 1915-1987.Furley, Shelagh, -1951.Hesketh, Audrey (Actress)Hoey, Iris, 1885-1979.Horne, David, 1898-1970.Hyson, Dorothy, 1914-1996.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.MacDonnell, Archibald Gordon, 1895-1941. Fur coat.Micklewood, Eric, 1911-2003.Pertwee, Roland, 1885-1963. Pink string and sealing wax.Theater -- Great Britain -- 20th century.
- Theater programs -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.