IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Imagining islands , 2013
Imagining islands : artists and escape / organised by the 2012-2013 students of the MA Curating the Art Museum, Courtauld Institute of Art.
- London : Courtauld Institute, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2493Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Imagining islands: artists and escape 20 June - 21 July 2013.
Paintings selected to respond to the concurrently running exhibition, Collecting Gauguin: Samuel Courtauld in the '20s. The works were selected from the Courtauld Gallery and the Arts Council Collection.
Curating the Art Museum program is led by Martin Caiger-Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Escape in art -- Exhibitions.