Boase, Charles William, 1828-1895, Oxford,, 1887
Oxford, by Charles W. Boase.
- London : Longmans, Green, and co., 1887.
- Physical Description:
- viii p., 1 l., 230 p. : 2 fold. plans (incl. front.) ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 O98 B63 1887 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Byzo 71 887bb: Copious manuscript notes of the author. Manuscript note on t.p. in F. Madan's hand: Given me by Mr. G.C. Boase and Mr. Martin, the author's brother and brother in law, on March 14 1895, the author having died on the 11th. These notes are not incorporated to any considerable extend in the 2nd ed., which only differs from the first in small points.
BEIN Byzo 71 887bba: 21 clippings etc., mainly from newspapers and other periodicals, found in the above vol. In envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Oxford (England) -- History.