Herring, Francis M., [Billhead of Francis M. Herring, chemist], 1849
- [Billhead of Francis M. Herring, chemist].
- Alternate Title(s):
- Dr. to Francis M. Herring, dispensing and operative chemist
- [Leamington] : Francis M. Herring, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 19 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Sci 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Leamington salts were used as a purgative and diuretic.
"Dr. to Francis M. Herring, dispensing and operative chemist, 33, Bath St., three doors from the post office. The Leamington salts manufactory."
Addressed simply to "Major" and dated "1849 Nov 8." The dispensed product is unclear: "12 Galvani [?] & operation 3/12."
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Diuretics.Herring, Francis M.Medicine -- Great Britain.Pharmacists -- Great Britain.Pharmacy -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.