IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
National Panorama (London, England), National Panorama, 21, York Street, Westminster , [1883?]
National Panorama, 21, York Street, Westminster : Battle of Tel el Kebir, by Oliver Pichat.
- [London] : [National Panorama], [1883?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 admission ticket ; 11 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ent 5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Full Orbis Record:
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "This bill gives free admission for one child, if accompanied by adult".
Printed on pink paper.
The July 7, 1883, issue of The Cardigan Observer and General Advertiser for the Counties of Cardigan Carmarthen and Pembroke notes the visit by the Prince of Wales to the National Panorama, Westminster, to view the work by Pichat.
John Johnson Collection, Dioramas 4, (57b)
- Subject Terms:
- Alexandria (Egypt) -- History -- Bombardment, 1882.Amusements -- Great Britain.Egypt -- History -- British occupation, 1882-1936.Egypt -- War with Great Britain.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.National Panorama (London, England)Panoramas -- Great Britain.Pichat, Olivier, approximately 1825-1912. Battle of Tel el Kebir.Tall al-Kabīr (Egypt)
- Admission tickets.
Tickets -- 19th century.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.