Reveley, Thomas, active 1904, £5 reward , approximately 1904
- £5 reward : the above amount will be paid to anyone giving such information and evidence as shall lead to the conviction of any person for illegally taking trout out of the river Brock : information to be sent to Thos. Reveley, solicitor, 15, Winckley St., Preston.
- Alternate Title(s):
- 5 pound reward
Five pound reward
- Preston : publisher not identified, approximately 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 23 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK36.7 .R48 1904 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Mr. Thomas Reveley is named in the London Gazette, November 4, 1904, as being a member of the firm of solicitors of Houghton, Myres, and Reveley, located on Winckley St., Preston.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- Great Britain.Fishing law and legislation -- Great Britain.Poaching -- Great Britain.Reveley, Thomas, active 1904.
- Reward notices.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.