Bracken, Henry, 1697-1764, Ten minutes advice to every gentleman going to purchase a horse out of a dealer, jockey, or groom's stables , 1787
- Ten minutes advice to every gentleman going to purchase a horse out of a dealer, jockey, or groom's stables : In which are laid down established rules for discovering the perfections and blemishes of that noble animal.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-street, between Second and Third-streets, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 43, iv, -70 p. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2228Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A-C18D6.
"The gentleman's pocket-farrier; shewing how to use your horse on a journey" (by William Burden): iv, -70 p., with special t.-p.
BAC: British Art Center copy: B/W The Gentleman's pocket farrier, shewing how to used your horse on a journey. Philadelphia, printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank, 1787. Tan calf. In brown cloth slip-case; reddish-brown label with gold lettering on spine. Spine height: 5 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.