[Dancers at a ball].
- [Great Britain?] : [publisher not identified], [mid-19th century]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : embossing ; 62 x 97 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1746 .D36 1840 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Embossed print depicting the scene of dancers at a ball. The scene fills the top half of a small card of glazed paper. The bottom half is blank, perhaps intended for the insertion of text (an invitation?).
- Subject Terms:
- Balls (Parties) -- Great Britain.Dance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.