John Singer Sargent : murals in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston / Carol Troyen, with contributions by Pamela Hatchfield and Lydia Vagts.
- Additional Title(s):
Murals in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Boston : MFA publications, Museum of Fine Arts, 
New York, N.Y. : Available through ARTBOOK/D.A.P.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Sa7 T86 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 82-83).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and mythology.Mural painting and decoration, American -- Conservation and restoration -- Massachusetts -- Boston.Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 -- Criticism and interpretation.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925.Wandmalerei.
- Guide to the murals
- Creation of the murals: the glory of the past
- Restoration of the murals
- Catalogue of the paintings
- Figure illustrations.