Catalogue of up to date suites & chairs in Chippendale, Sheraton, Queen Anne, Jacobean, Hepplewhite, & Louis Styles : frames only.
- London : T.C.L., 62-68 & 55-59 Rivington St. Curtain Rd., [1890?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 28 x 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2265 .C38 1890+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Cover title.
At head of title: T.C.L.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed blue paper wrappers.
Comprises 27 leaves of designs, with inventory numbers, dimensions, and prices.
- Subject Terms:
- Chairs -- Catalogs.Furniture -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Furniture making -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Sofas -- Catalogs.T. C. L. (London, England)
- Trade catalogs -- England -- London.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
T. C. L. (London, England), Catalogue of up to date suites & chairs in Chippendale, Sheraton, Queen Anne, Jacobean, Hepplewhite, & Louis Styles , [1890?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.