Illustrated catalogue of ladies' & children's underclothing : trousseaux, layettes, baby-linen, corsets and skirts, dressing & tea gowns, gloves, hosiery, jerseys, linen collars, cuffs, laces, &c. / H.C. Russell.
- London : H.C. Russell (successor to Hilder & Goldbold), 1, 2, 3, Sidney Place, 2 & 4 Wardour Street, Leicester Square, [approximately 1895?]
- Physical Description:
- 47,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT737 .H37 1895Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "1, 2, 3 Sidney Place, 2 & 4, Wardour Street, Leicester Square, London, W. One minute from Piccadilly Circus."--Title page.
"A separate book of fashions for millinery, flowers, feathers, ornaments, caps, lace, fichus, &c."--Title page.
"Illustrated price list. Underclothing, glove & hosiery depts. H.C. Russell, French milliner, laceman, florist, glover, hosier, ladies' and children's outfitter."--Cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original yellow glazed paper wrappers, printed in blue. Additional advertising sheet for Soane and Smith, China and Glass Manufacturers affixed to back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's clothing -- Catalogs.Clothing and dress -- Catalogs.Commerical catalogs -- Great Britain.H.C. Russell (London, England)Infants' clothing -- Catalogs.Underwear -- Catalogs.Women's clothing -- Catalogs.
- Trade catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
H.C. Russell (London, England), Illustrated catalogue of ladies' & children's underclothing , [approximately 1895?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.