POETree / Andrew Norris.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Zagreb] : Andrew Norris, 2005.
- Physical Description:
-  birch leaves ; leaves approximately 60 x 110 cm, in paper box 75 x 135 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.N67 P64 2005 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © Andrew Norris
- Related Content:
- View a video retrospective of the artist's works, 2002-2005, including POETree
- Restricted fragile material. Use requires permission of the Curator of Rare Books and Manuscripts.
"POETree is a collection of nature poems each relying on the careful combination of a few select words, or even a single 'altered' word, to create a resonance that goes beyond the words themselves."--Website of Book Arts at the Centre for Fine Print Research, UK.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 134
Artist's book. Leaf-shaped box containing 14 birch leaves rubber stamped with brief poems.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Birch.Leaves.Nature -- Poetry.Rubber stamp art -- Specimens.Trees.
- Artist's books.
Leaf (plant material)
- A FOREST for a rest
- An acre of ochre
- ashes, a she s, as he s, ashes
- FORAGES for ages
- axe echo wood tree fall
- tree river leaves wood
- FOOT PATH WAY
- WOOD LAND MARK
- A RISE ON THE HORIZON
- earth then earthen
- WEll WATER WATERS
- Last Leaf Leaves.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.