London The Thames : North Bank from Richmond Lock to Canary Wharf / Richard Holt.
- Ponzano Veneto [Italy] : Vianello Libri 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 12 x 1116 cm, folded to 12 x 31 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.T2 H65 2008 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of David K. ThompsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Panorama depicting thirteen miles of the Thames from North Bank from Kew Bridge to Canary Wharf. Buildings of interest are labeled above and below image.
A folded sheet (44 panels), illustrated on each side.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated cardboard box.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Historic buildings -- England -- London.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Panoramas -- England -- London.Rivers -- England.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Panoramas -- England -- London -- 2008.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.