The television puzzle.
- London : R. Journet & Co., [approximately 1950]
- Physical Description:
- 1 puzzle (6 pieces) ; in container, 13 x 10 x 2 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1507.J7 T45 1950 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- The item is undated, but the television console resembles those manufactured circa 1950.
Dexterity puzzles, comprising a shallow glass-topped box, with an illustration of a television console beneath the glass. The slightly recessed void for the television "screen" may be filled in with the six puzzle pieces, if jostled carefully into place. Assembled, the image of the television screen depicts players of cricket.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Cricket -- Great Britain.R. Journet & Co.
- Dexterity puzzles.
Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.