Choi, Young-Ju, The fish that fell down a chimney is just a little battered , 2004
The fish that fell down a chimney is just a little battered / by Young-Ju Choi.
- South Korea : Kindofbooks, 2004.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C446 F57 2004Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This book was made based on an article in a newspaper, Daily Express, Friday January 7, 2000."--Back of front cover.
"A goldfish was today recovering with just a few damaged scales after it fell down a chimney, bounced off the coals and landed on the hearth in front of an astonished family. The remarkable fish emerged virtually unscathed after apparently being dropped by a bird flying over the house in Northampton ..."--Page . The book presents the episode from the vantage point of the goldfish.
Book laid in paper jacket. Includes pop-ups of the fish in various locations.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Korea.Daily express (London, England)Fishes.Kindofbooks -- Publisher.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.