Six etchings in Venice / by Andrew F. Affleck ; notes by Frederick Wedmore.
- London ; Glasgow : James Connell & Sons, 47, Old Bond Street, London, W., and 31, Renfield Sreet, Glasgow, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 6 leaves of plates ; 54 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 49jAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition is limited to 105 sets and the plates are destroyed."--Cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect; comprises letterpress only. A set of the etchings is available in the Department of Prints and Drawings: (B1994.4.603-608).
- Subject Terms:
- Cà d'Oro (Venice, Italy)Grand Canal (Venice, Italy)Palazzo ducale (Venice, Italy)Ponte di Rialto (Venice, Italy)San Giorgio maggiore (Monastery : Venice, Italy)Venice (Italy) -- Description and travel.Venice (Italy) -- Pictorial works.
- 1. San Giorgio Maggiore
- 2. Ca' D'Oro
- 3. Porta Della Carta
- 4. Rialto
- 5. Canale Grande
- 6. Rio Malibran.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.