IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959, A.J. Munnings, R.A. , 1927
A.J. Munnings, R.A. : pictures of horses and English life / with an appreciation by Lionel Lindsay.
- London : Eyre and Spottiswoode Limited ; 1927.
New York : Charles Scribner's sons, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 199 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309.25 .M86 1927+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This edition, numbered, and signed by the artist, is limited to two hundred and fifty copies."--P. [ii].
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 352
BEIN Jbm O79: No. 29 of an edition limited to 250 copies signed by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 of 250, signed by the artist. Bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped mock-vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.Horses -- Pictorial works.Horses in art.Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959 -- Autograph.Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.