Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959, A.J. Munnings, R.A. , 1927
A.J. Munnings, R.A. : pictures of horses and English life / with an appreciation by Lionel Lindsay.
- London : Eyre and Spottiswoode Limited ; 1927.
New York : Charles Scribner's sons, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 199 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309.25 .M86 1927+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition, numbered, and signed by the artist, is limited to two hundred and fifty copies."--P. [ii].
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 352
BEIN Jbm O79: No. 29 of an edition limited to 250 copies signed by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 of 250, signed by the artist. Bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped mock-vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.Horses -- Pictorial works.Horses in art.Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959 -- Autograph.Munnings, Alfred J. (Alfred James), Sir, 1878-1959.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.