IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Australia , 2013
Australia : Royal Academy of Arts, London.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN7400 .A7552 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition ... Royal Academy of Arts, London, 21 September - 8 December, 2013"--T.p. verso.
Organized with the National Gallery of Australia.
Text by Thomas Keneally.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 308-312) and index.
Marking the first major survey of Australian art in the UK for 50 years, this exhibition spans more than 200 years from 1800 to the present day and seeks to uncover the fascinating social and cultural evolution of a nation through its art.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- Exhibitions.