Wallis, Clarrie, Patrick Caulfield , 2013
- Patrick Caulfield / Clarrie Wallis.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C312 W35 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition of the same name held at Tate Britain, 5 June - 1 September, 2013.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Patrick Caulfield was a student at the Royal College of Art between 1960-1963 alongside David Hockney and Allen Jones. This is a review of his life, work and influences.
- Subject Terms:
- Caulfield, Patrick, 1936-2005 -- Criticism and interpretation.Caulfield, Patrick, 1936-2005 -- Exhibitions.