Hodge, Stephen, 1967-, The master plan , 
The master plan / Stephen Hodge ; edited by Claire Doherty.
- London : Book Works / Situations, 
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages, v pages : illustrations (some colour), maps ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217.C35 H4552 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A Wrights & Sites Satellite Project"--Colophon.
"This publication forms part of Wonders of Weston, a programme of public art commissions"--Colophon.
An unpublished transcript of a 1947 public meeting on the future of Weston-super-Mare, annotated with historical and contemporary newspaper cuttings, found material and photographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books.Cities and towns -- England -- Weston-super-Mare -- Growth.Cities and towns in art.Conceptual art -- England -- Weston-super-Mare.Weston-super-Mare (England) -- History -- In art.Weston-super-Mare (England) -- In art.