Evans, Garth, 1934-, Garth Evans sculpture , 
- Garth Evans sculpture : beneath the skin / Garth Evans ; edited by Ann Compton ; with contributions by Michael Brenson [and seven others] ; and an introduction by Penelope Curtis.
- London : Philip Wilson Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ev114 G37 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This books was published to coincide with Garth Evans, and Arts Council Collection exhibition curated by Richard Deacon, Longside Gallery, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 22 March-29 April 2013."--Verso.
Garth Evans is a sculptor who is as capable of evoking intimacy and simplicity as he is of dealing with the monumental and the timeless. This complete survey of his unique career reveals a wealth of innovative and powerful work, much of it previously unseen in print.
- Subject Terms:
- Evans, Garth, 1934- -- Exhibitions.