IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Evans, Garth, 1934-, Garth Evans sculpture , 
Garth Evans sculpture : beneath the skin / Garth Evans ; edited by Ann Compton ; with contributions by Michael Brenson [and seven others] ; and an introduction by Penelope Curtis.
- London : Philip Wilson Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ev114 G37 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This books was published to coincide with Garth Evans, and Arts Council Collection exhibition curated by Richard Deacon, Longside Gallery, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 22 March-29 April 2013."--Verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Evans, Garth, 1934- -- Exhibitions.